- As a manager, you and your team are responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant.
- Otomat stands for unforgettable experiences. You make sure that every customer enjoys a wonderful customer experience, both in terms of hospitality and culinary enjoyment. You excel at conveying this ethos to your team.
- You always put together a strong team, making sure every position is filled and a backup is available to jump in where needed. What’s more, your team members know what their responsibilities are before, during and after service, and speed, quality and cleanliness are key.
- In addition, you pay sufficient attention to creating a positive and productive working environment. You take corrective action where needed and stimulate initiative in your team through feedback.
- You strive to provide added value, helping to continuously improve our quality. You give your team guidance to achieve this and you always set the right priorities.
- You give every team member sufficient room to grow. To do so, you set up, promote and manage the necessary initiatives.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the smooth supply of our restaurants. This involves carrying out various aspects of stock management with care and attention: stock control, orders, administration and inventory.
- In order to be able to guarantee a sustainable experience, a business has to be profitable. This means that you have the discipline to carefully manage all costs involved in operating our restaurant as if it were your own business. You put the same effort into looking for potential opportunities or investments.
- In addition, you make sure all legal obligations and internal company rules are observed and that food safety is always guaranteed.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ catering experience, of which 1 year as a manager.
- You have a strong desire to keep learning new things.
- As a strong communicator, you are able to give our customers a great customer experience time after time.
- You keep your team alert and motivated with your enthusiastic attitude.
- You speak fluent Dutch and French and have good knowledge of English.
Hours & start date
- Working hours: to be mutually agreed.
- You’ll start as soon as possible.
- A full-time contract (38 hours) with varying hours.
- A fun professional working environment. Always exciting, never boring!
- Want to grow? No problem! Otomat provides internal training and career progression opportunities within a strong trendsetting catering concept.
Keen to get your teeth into this brand-new, crispy, tasty job?
Contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and address your application to Catherine Cossement.