As a team leader, you provide clear instructions to other team members on the restaurant floor. In other words, the team knows exactly what is expected of them.
- Relevant catering experience and a desire to learn new things are essential.
- An enthusiastic attitude that contributes to a positive team atmosphere.
- You are outgoing and want to give our customers a great customer experience.
- As a team leader, you and the team are responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant floor.
- You provide clear instructions to other team members (students) on the restaurant floor. In other words, the team knows exactly what is expected of them before, during and after service. You take corrective action as and when needed and initiative is encouraged through feedback.
- As a team leader, you pay sufficient attention to creating an enjoyable and productive working environment and you help achieve this using your strong interpersonal skills.
- Speed, quality and cleanliness are paramount.
- The team leader ensures that every customer enjoys an unforgettable experience, both in terms of hospitality and culinary quality. As a team leader, you excel at conveying this ethos to your team members. You strive to provide added value, helping to continuously improve our quality. You give the team guidance to achieve this.
- You make sure all legal obligations and internal company rules are observed.
- Food safety should always be guaranteed.
- Finally, good communication creates initiative, quality, development of the team and a happy working environment. As a team leader, you keep this in mind at all times.
- A full-time contract (38 hours)
- A fun and professional working environment
- Internal training and good career progression opportunities within a strong trendsetting concept.
- Variable hours
- Fair remuneration
Working hours: 38 hours/week. Hours vary between opening and closing shifts.
Start date – ASAP
Van Schoonbekeplein 11
Keen to get your teeth into this brand-new, crispy, tasty job?