- Pizza baker with a passion for quality
- You make sure our customers can enjoy our ‘heavenly pizzas’. An important job! So passion and quality are the vital ingredients you add to your work every day.
- In addition, you keep ‘kneading away’ at continuous improvement: with initiative and personal development being your secret recipe.
- In our open kitchen, a smart appearance is an absolute must, so you make sure to always look well-presented, paying particular attention to hygiene.
- Your interaction with colleagues and customers is always friendly, open, polite and respectful. If there are any questions or problems, you go out of your way to deal with them appropriately.
- You are unflappable and you always work with care and attention. After all, efficient working and perfect timing are super-important in pizza baking.
- Relevant catering experience and a desire to learn new things are essential.
- An enthusiastic attitude that contributes to a positive team atmosphere.
- You are outgoing and want to give our customers a great customer experience.
38 hours/week. Hours vary between opening and closing shifts.
Start date – As soon as possible
- A full-time contract (38 hours)
- A fun and professional working environment
- Internal training and good career progression opportunities within a strong trendsetting concept.
- Variable hours
- Fair remuneration
Oude Graanmarkt 6, 1000 Brussel
Keen to get your teeth into this brand-new, crispy, tasty job?